The Harvest Festival will be held on October 31, 2016. The festivities will begin at 5:00 pm and end at 8:00 pm. Families and students look forward to this event every year. It provides a safe alternative to Halloween, as well as reaching out to the community to share the Good News of Jesus.
This event is sponsored by both Damascus Community Church and Damascus Christian School. The past years have been successful because of help from people like you. It takes a group effort to make this event happen. Please consider being involved with this Outreach Event.
If you have not already signed up to help, there are several areas available in which you can serve:
- Work a booth for a shift
- Encourage other parents to help with a booth
- Help with set-up Sunday, October 30 (11:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Help with decorating Monday, October 31 (9:00 am)
- Help with clean-up Monday, October 31, following the Festival (8:00-10:00 pm)
- Donate candy and toys for booths (marked box in the foyer for candy)
THIS IS A FREE EVENT!
Donations will be gladly accepted at the door to cover costs.
If you have any questions,
please call Zach or Rachel Davidson, 503.290.9393