DCS APPROVED DRIVER APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Submit a Driver Application to the school office. Click here to download application https://docs.google.com/a/dcs4you.org/folderview?id=0B6TvJ_Ns-9RMdk1lWWRsUnNkMlU#
- Bring a copy of your driver’s license for a staff member to view and sign off on your driver application.
- Bring a copy of your insurance declaration stating the minimum mandatory coverage of $300,000 per occurrence for bodily damage and $100,000 per occurrence for property damage. You can also have your insurance company fax a copy to the school at 503-658-5827 with ATTN: Jennifer. Please note, this is not your insurance card.
- Current background check: This is good for 3 years. Your expiration date is on your DCS photo ID Badge. To submit a background check, please click here http://www.dcs4you.org/Parents/paperwork then click on VOLUNTEER. This is a secure online application.
- DCS Photo ID Badge: Every volunteer will need an ID badge to drive or volunteer on campus. If you do not have one please see the church office upstairs. You will need a current background check in order to receive an ID badge
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org