We are excited for what God has planned for the 2015-2016 school year!
To complete our online re-enrollment process, you will access our ParentsWeb through your existing login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login listed below.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Go to http://www.renweb.com
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student(s). The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. We ask that you complete the online process and submit the enrollment packet by February 13th.
If you would prefer to re-enroll with a printable form, please click here to print the 2015-16 Re-Enrollment Packet (pdf file) and then drop it off or mail it to DCS attn: Pam Mattecheck.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact Pam Mattecheck at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-658-4100.