Assistant Track Coach
Damascus Christian is currently accepting applications for the following employment opportunity:
The Athletic Department seeks to hire a part-time, Assistant Track and Field Coach to begin this spring. This position will report to the Head Track Coach.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the head coach in managing all aspects associated with a High School Men’s and Women’s Track Program. Work in this position will primarily focus on assisting the Head Track & Field Coach in the throwing events, javelin, discus and shot.
- High school track and field performance experience – 2 yrs and/or
- Successful coaching experience. – 1 yr
- Ability to assist the Head Track & Field Coach in the throwing events, javelin, discus and shot.
- Ability to work positively with administration, athletic department staff, students and the Director of Athletics in developing and maintaining a good working relationship with the institution and the community.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, & written communications skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Background Check
- NFHS Certification
- Anabolic Steroids
- Concussion Management
- Heat Illness Prevention