Damascus Christian’s administration and staff are already looking ahead and making plans for next school year. In preparation for the start of 2018-2019, please take time now to complete the re-enrollment for next year. Please go to Renweb to complete the re-enrollment for your student, or print off the packet below.
Complete Online Re-Enrollment at RenWeb
Please complete our online re-enrollment process, through your existing ParentsWeb login. If you do not have a login, please follow the Instructions for Creating a ParentsWeb Login.
To access ParentsWeb:
- Please go to http://www.renweb.com
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button in the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Re-enrollment button.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the enrollment packet for your student(s). The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. We ask that you complete the online process and submit the enrollment packet by March 2nd. If you have any questions about the process, please contact Pam Mattecheck at email@example.com or 503-658-4100.
If you are unable to submit your re–enrollment online, please print off the packet and submit it to the school office by March 2, 2018.
This Re-enrollment Packet must be returned to the school office by FRIDAY, MARCH 2nd to ensure a place for your child for the 2018-2019 school year.