SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, May 7, 2016
Plans for this year’s annual spring fundraiser are well under way! This event will be FUN for the entire family! Our school is 100% tuition funded and relies heavily on our annual spring fundraiser for special projects our tuition dollars cannot cover. Funds raised this year will go towards classroom enhancements such as projectors, white board, fresh paint, desks, etc and replenishing our scholarship fund!
Sign Up to Help
I need YOUR help to pull it all together and fine tune the details. If you are available to brainstorm ideas, help work a station, or sign-up for set-up/take-down please send a message to: Kristie Herdener: firstname.lastname@example.org, call/text: 503.860.4226 or you can find me in the bookkeeping office on Mondays and Thursdays.
Here is a little run down of what this year’s event will look like:
- FREE admission!! Pre-game show will begin at 4pm with REGISTRATION and the SILENT AUCTION.
- The Tailgate Party starts at 5pm with a DINNER prepared by Bethy Rossos, dish up and find a seat in the bleachers to cheer on your favorite teams. Dinner tickets will be sold in advance. Purchase Dinner Tickets Online >
- Kick off will begin at 6pm. All of our students will be competing on teams in 60 second challenges for prizes! 60 Seconds to Victory!
- At half time we will hold a PADDLE RAISE for our DCEF Scholarship Fund.
- Concessions will be available for sale throughout. Snacks, baked goods, Italian Sodas, Coffee Bar, etc….
- We will end the evening with an AWARDS CEREMONY for the top teams!
Seeking Sponsors, Donations and Volunteers
We are seeking sponsors, donations, and volunteers at this time! Call or email Kristie Herdener TODAY! Auction.DCS@gmail.com call/text 503.860.4226.
Donation Forms, Sponsorship Brochure & Save the Date Card
- 2016 DCS Procurement Letter (rev)
- 2016 DCS Save the Date – Help Request
- 2016 Sponsorship Brochure
- Item Donation Form