Thank you for your desire to become involved in ministry here at Damascus Christian School! Because we take our leadership responsibility seriously, we need to know as much as we can about those to whom we entrust the spiritual, academic, physical and emotional development of our students. Please help us by completing the following items:
- Our background check form is online for your convenience and security. The online form is on a secure server. The online application and the information on the site are protected. Click here to access the online background form.
- Once you submit the background form online, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This email will provide you a link to complete an online child safety training. The training should take about 45 minutes and can be done in multiple sittings.
- Please read our child safety policy and DCC statement of faith.
- Please print and fill out the volunteer application; then turn it in to the school office. You can also pick up a paper copy from the office.
- Someone from the school will be in touch to conduct your interview and get you started volunteering!
There are many ways to volunteer at Damascus Christian. You can talk with your teacher about the different opportunities in the classroom for a variety of ways to help.
A few volunteer options include…
- Driving for Field Trips
- Classroom Help
- Extra-Curricular Chaperones
- Annual Auction (fundraiser)
- Friday Feast
- Library Helper
Please note for student safety, a background check is required for all volunteers. Please use this safe and secure online service to submit your information for processing. Thank you for helping us in this way!
Before volunteering to drive for field trips or other DCS activities, you will need to submit and have approved a DCS Driver Application Form.