Thank you for your desire to become involved in ministry here at Damascus Community Church! Because we take our leadership responsibility seriously, we need to know as much as we can about those to whom we entrust the spiritual and emotional development of our children and youth. Please help us by completing the following items:
- Our background check form is online for your convenience and security. The online form is on a secure server and the information on the site is protected. Click here to access the online background form. (Underage volunteers may skip this step.)
- Once you submit the background form online, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Child Safety Training. This email will provide you a link to complete the online child safety training video. The training should take about 30-60 minutes and can be done in multiple sittings. There will be a test at the end. (Underage volunteers may skip this step.)
- Please read our child safety policy and DCC statement of faith.
- Please print and fill out the adult (ages 18+) or teenager (7th-12th grade) application; then turn it in to the church office. You can also pick up a paper copy from the church office.
- If you are planning to drive for a church or school sponsored offsite event, please print and fill out the driver application.
- Someone from the Children’s Ministry will be in touch to conduct your interview and get you started volunteering!
Please contact the church office if you need assistance: 503-658-3179