Concerts, and Christmas Parties, and Finals…Oh My! We have a lot happening this week and next. Christmas concerts and high school basketball games get underway this week, and our annual StuCo Christmas Dress Up Days will be next week. Check out the weekly Eagle Eye to be in the know of all that’s happening so you don’t miss out! Additionally, there has been an update to the printable school calendar, dated 11/30/22. Make sure you have the most current one.
Back by popular demand, our Staff Favorites List! Looking for that perfect gift for your child’s teachers? Check out the list to see some of their favorite things.
View the December DCS Library Newsletter for some great recommendations and highlights this month.
Monday night, along with our secondary Jazz Band and Choir Concert performances we will be introducing our new drama director, Christiana Winters, as she directs “Behind the Christmas Pageant” a short Christmas vignette.
Our lost and found is once again exceeding its capacity. We will be putting items out on tables in the courtyard for several days over the next two weeks, as weather permits. Please take time to look for any of your family’s lost items. After Friday, December 16th, all remaining items will become lost and gone, as they will be donated to a local charity.
Next week, Student Council will be promoting Dress Up Days! The schedule will be as follows:
- Monday the 12th - COLOR Day: Kindergarten-8th grade wears Red/Green; 9th grade wears Blue; 10th grade wears Orange; 11th grade wears Pink; 12th grade wears Green
- Tuesday the 13th – SPORTS Day: Dress in your favorite sports team colors, fan gear or jerseys
- Wednesday the 14th – CHRISTMAS SWEATER/OUTFIT Day: dress in your best ugly Christmas sweater or Christmas outfit
- Thursday the 15th – HAT Day: wear your favorite hat…preferably of the Christmas variety
- Friday the 16th – PJ Day: Wear your favorite Christmas PJ’s