- Financial Policy and Tuition Schedule 2021-2022
- Financial Policy and Tuition Schedule for Exchange Students 2021-2022
- Financial Policy and Tuition Schedule for Discovery Students 2021-2022
- Athletic Fees: HS $250 per sport, JH $200 per sport, Elem $150 per sport
- Drama Fee per play: $100
- DCS does provide tuition assistance to needy families. Follow the link below to complete your FACTS grant and aid assessment application:
Financial Hardship application tuition
- Please complete the Financial Hardship Application if your family encounters an unanticipated financial hardship that inhibits you from paying your tuition.
- The Keaton Coffey Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in 2013 to honor the ultimate sacrifice Corporal Keaton Coffey gave in the service of his country while serving in Afghanistan as a military working dog handler. To read more about this incredible young man and apply for this scholarship please visit the website:
Keaton Coffey Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Scholarships are available for students whose parents serve in full-time ministry. To be eligible for this scholarship, which can reduce tuition by 50% this Full-Time Ministry Scholarship must be completed and approved by the school board.
Damascus Community Church Member Scholarship
- Damascus Community Church members are eligible for a 20% fee waiver towards tuition. Damascus Community Church Member Scholarship
- If you would like to handle your tuition payments online, please use this link. We do not accept credit card payments, but you may use direct deposit.
Online Tuition Payments
For all other tuition payment needs, please contact the school office at 503.658.4100.